- Saturday, February 24, 2018
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
Join us at AR Workshop Alexandria and for a Special Workshop with Guest Instructor, Kelly Milspaugh Thompson, owner of Stylish Patina in Falls Church and Mosaic District.
Come learn the ins and outs of how to use the famous Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan. It can be applied to wood, concrete, metal, glass and so much more! In this 2 hour Chalk Paint 101 class you will learn…
– How to do a one coat application
– How to do a two color distress
– How to apply clear, dark, black + white wax
– How to distress for the aged look
– How to buff for a nice high shine look
– We will discuss tricks for a modern finish vs. a rustic look
There will be plenty of time for questions + answers and you will leave with handouts and a little sample to take home. We will be using sample boards and have a little something special to practice your Chalk Painting skills on and take home!
When you leave this class you will be ready to tackle all those projects you have at home.
***NOTE: Gift Cards and Special Promos cannot be used for this workshop. No Refunds.***